Project Management and Delivery
With considerable hands-on experience of environmental campaigning, we will support you to project manage your campaign strategy and deliver interventions.
NSA’s approach to project management includes the following key elements:
- Appointment of an experienced project manager with responsibility for day-to-day aspects of the project and members of the Project Team with the relevant skills, resources and experience required.
- Setting out a clear framework for the strategy and the project’s tasks and reporting mechanism agreed with the client.
Planning and Monitoring
- Dividing the work into manageable milestone stages which allows for forward planning and easy review of progress.
- Preparation of a deadline tracker and budget tracker for quick reference.
- Implementation of a robust monitoring and evaluation plan to test intervention effectiveness.
- Regular contact with the client, team members, associates and other stakeholders to discuss progress.
- Regular reporting to client.
- Analysis and preparation of a final report.
- Final review of delivery, outcomes and lessons learned, including a final meeting with the client to gather feedback on our performance throughout the contract period.
By ensuring that the above processes are carried out we can meet the client’s requirements in terms of budget, timescale and reporting, whilst ensuring that quality is maintained throughout.
NSA works to the high standard expected by our clients. We carry out robust monitoring and evaluation to measure the impact of our projects.